Ray Family

Ray Family

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scentsy Candle Fundraiser

Today was a productive day! Three more (important) forms were notarized, and we have 21 pages ready to be apostilled at the Secretary of State. We've had $70 in donations this week from two friends of mine from elementary and high school! AND, my friend, Gina Snow, just became a Scentsy consultant and is hosting a fundraiser for us! Go to http://www.ginasnow.scentsy.us/
, and look for the "Bring Micah Home" party. 20% of the sales will help bring Micah home :) For those who don't know, Scentsy has wickless candles and other fun stuff. The party starts today and starts over each month until he comes home :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

I LOVE Scentsy and may try to order some more scents from your friend but for now, I just wanted to send a direct donation. You will find that it is an odd amount ($21.37). I was at JoAnn's the other day and bought a couple things. Then when I got home, I thought, "why did I buy these, I don't really need them". That night I saw your need for money for your paperwork and thought, I should just go return the unnecessary junk and send the money to you instead. My return amount was $21.37 and so that is how much I sent you. Hopefully it will offset the darn Paypal fees anyway :) Wish we were getting to meet you tomorrow!!

Rays-R-Us said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much :)